Saturday, September 20, 2008

Old Time Western Radio

You wouldn't expect a die-hard middle-aged headbanger with a taste for the horror genre to love the online Old Time Westerns radio program on Live 365, but I do! I enjoy westerns and now I can listen to programs like Gunsmoke and Fort Laramie when I'm at work if I get a hankerin'. Sure they're cheesy sometimes, but that only makes them better!
If you like westerns too, check out the Old Time Westerns station. You'll need to sign up for a free Live 365 account, but don't worry. I've been getting my internet radio through Live 365 for years. They won't pester you or send you ads or anything that isn't pertinent to your account. So what are you waiting for? Ride the Virtual Range tonight!

4 comments:

goatman said...

Well I just don't know where to go first with so many blogs to choose from, that you do??
But the old westerns are a trip: I am looking now at a birthday card someone sent me, with Roy, Dale and Gabby Hays on the front. Says "Observing a Moment of Silence" and they each are looking morose in their little cowboy hats. Guess it has something to do with getting older.
You have a prolific blog!

masterymistery said...

Goatman has it right -- so many blogs to choose from. Such interesting content. Bizarre is good. Strange is good. Different is great. Where to begin?

I just know I'm going to enjoy your writing. In some respects we have similar views, outlooks, approaches to life.

OK, so it was a stupid question (when I asked you in my email whether you had any blogs! )

Wasn't thinking straight at the time but I'm sure you won't hold it against me.

Hope to cross paths with you again at some point.

Regards

SRS

masterymistery@gmail.com

cosmic rapture

Anonymous said...

I will tell Dr. Weirsdo. He loves Westerns.

tsduff said...

This was a great post! I love horror too - but find my tastes have narrowed a bit over the years. We love old black and white westerns too. Thanks!